Help Desk Management Book https://www.amazon.com/Help-Desk-Management-computer-effectively/dp/1696388414
Are your Help Desk support processes still AD HOC?
Are you tired of running around putting out fires?
Are you ready to take control of your Help Desk?
Together let’s implement powerful industry-standard best practices!
The wisdom we need is in this Help Desk Management book.
With almost 300 pages and 29 core topics, we now can take back control of the Help Desk.
What actionable and realistic end-user support processes will you learn?
• How to justify funding for improvement projects.
• Creating an inspiring and effective mission statement.
• Designing an employee performance management plan that works.
• Building an effective employee training and development program.
• Implementing a call and ticket quality assurance audit program that empowers the manager.
• Driving up the First Contact Resolution (FCR) percentage.
• Reducing cost per ticket costs by moving work from system engineers to the Help Desk.
• Marketing the Help Desk for company-wide recognition.
• Implementing ITIL incident, problem, change, knowledge, and event management.
Help Desk Management Book Review
Comparing task management apps? ClickUp and Trello are two I’ve used extensively, so in this video, I’ll help you figure out if you should choose ClickUp vs Trello. Sign up for ClickUp here: https://onlinebusinesstech.com/clickup Sign up for Trello here: https://onlinebusinesstech.com/trello After using Trello for nearly a decade, I switched to ClickUp about a year ago,…Read More
So, you want to go into business as a mobile tool dealer. What franchise do you go with? Maybe you should just be an independent tool dealer. Independent or franchisee? Let go over some pros and cons on what would be best for you. #tooltruck #autorepair #tools Please subscribe, like and ring that bell. SourceRead More
Should you buy an automotive or garage franchise, do you need mechanical experience to own one, and how much can you earn? AAMCO, MAACO, Meineke, all iconic brand franchised models with thousands of locations across the USA. But which automotive markets make the most money? General repair, tire replacement, oil change, aftermarket parts, wholesale parts?…Read More