Justin Mann, Managing Partner, Digital Business Consulting. Justin is an implementation consultant and educator recognized for his work in IT Transformation and Technology Value Management. While at Cisco he developed the framework for and authored the associated book on operating IT as a Services Organization (ITaaSO).
He has continued to evolve the solution, aligning it with Agile principles as Digital Product Line Management, as one of the worlds leading experience-based frameworks and training Product Centric Technology Management across a Digital Business.
This session explores the core principles of Product Centric Technology Operating Models and examines how they effectively re-wire the “Central Nervous System” of traditional silo-based technology operations, organizations, and mindsets. The session will also share a glance at how the forthcoming Version 3.0 of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture Standard will carry digital product-centric philosophies outward from this new Operating Model-core across the full lifecycle of any given digital product and into every facet of technology management.
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group leads the development of open, vendor-neutral technology standards and certifications. www.opengroup.org
The Open Group events are for business and technology professionals interested in achieving business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group organizes conferences, member meetings, industry verticals, webinars, podcasts and videos on a wide variety of topics.
– Digital Enterprise Transformation
– How Digital Standards can be best used together to accelerate the adoption of Digital practices across an organization
– Architect’s Toolkit — the right tool for the right job. Tools by architects for architects. https://www.opengroup.org/ArchitectsToolkit
– Synergy between standards: the TOGAF® Standard and Open Agile Architecture™ Standard
– Digital Practitioners Body of Knowledge™ for managing key issues and skills needed at each stage of the digital journey https://www.opengroup.org/certifications/dpbok
– IT4IT™ Reference Architecture helps organizations manage their digital product portfolio https://www.opengroup.org/it4it-forum
– Saving the Environment with Open Footprint Data Model https://www.opengroup.org/openfootprint-forum
– Open FAIR™ Body of Knowledge and Quantitative Risk Analysis https://www.opengroup.org/certifications/openfair
– Zero Trust Architecture
Follow The Open Group on Social Media:
Twitter: – @theopengroup